About Me

My photo
I'm an overly dramatic individual doing my best to be a rock star wife that goes in tow where the Army sends her husband... This isn't always an easy task at times... I'm don't find myself to be the most witty, funny or interesting but others tell me that I am... I'll just be cooking and traveling through my sad (probably pathetic) attempt at blogging!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Should Probably....

Give an update? Be a better blogger? Tend to my cooking blog since I LOVE to cook? Not just sit around and play Farmville2 and Candy Crush? Probably.... I guess I should probably yammer on into oblivion about my wonderful few months back in the good ol' Washington state and the move to North Carolina. I could also yammer on about the fun DIY projects the husband and I have done and sound all savvy with my DIY tips... Oh and I also could mention the big ambitious plans I have in motion for the next couple of years!!! Settle down now ya' all... I'm not talking about having babies or anything crazy like that.... yet ;) So I guess grab a cup of coffee, tea, etc, and be prepared for some blog bombing! (That doesn't sound nearly as good as photo bombing... but I tried right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment